Puppy Adoption Process
1. Submit your Puppy Application
2. Submit your $250 non-refundable waitlist deposit to be added to our waitlist.
2. Receive confirmation on pregnancy, due dates, and waitlist password.
3. Once puppies are born, and if one becomes available to you, submit the remainder $250 "puppy deposit" to reserve your puppy slot (the "waitlist deposit" of $250 and the remainder $250 complete the total "puppy deposit" of $500, which is applied towards the total cost of your puppy).
4. Watch the puppies grow as we update the website with pictures weekly!
5. Between 5-6 weeks, meet and pick out your puppy in our home. Puppies are all picked by the end of their 6th week in the order deposits were received.
6. Schedule your puppy's vet visit several weeks before pick up so that your puppy is seen by your vet within 72 hrs of pickup.
7. At 8 weeks your puppy is ready for pick-up!
8. Pay the remaining balance at any point or during puppy pick-up day.
9. Enjoy your new family member and send many puppy pictures!